Continue Your Journey
Register for an Account to Sign up for Journeyman Classes
The Mission of the FTIOR
The FTIOR provides necessary skills to individuals for career advancement to journeyperson status and continued education in the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades construction industries.
This commitment to apprentice and journeyperson education and training is essential to the success of our various skill trade unions and our contractor associations.
The FTIOR exists to serve a number of purposes:
- To supply all contractors with highly skilled workers including apprentices, journeypersons, supervisors, project managers, etc.
- To facilitate a unique learning environment with varying instructional objectives and technologies.
- To provide activities and resources that fosters a positive, comprehensive training environment.
- To provide career advancement through a combination of classroom instruction as well as shop and field experiences.
- To provide maintain a leading edge and safe workforce through journeyperson continuing education classes.
For The Apprentice
Painter, INdustrial coating & Lining app Specialist